Sixscape Communications, a new Startup Company which based in Singapore that focuses on the Next Generation Secure Communications solutions. Co-founded by Lawrence Hughes, the Co-founder of former CipherTrust, Inc. which he had did a USD273M exit in 2006.
Sixscape has developed two new Internet protocols which evaluated and approved by Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA), enables secure Authentication and provide true End2End direct secure communications for users, M2M and IoT devices to register and discover each other easily. This new technologies will be the cutting edge of network applications and will create a huge market potential in cryptographic authentication applications and solutions that support the growth of M2M and IoT applications.
Sixscape was one of the 9 finalists from 280 applicants in the Innotribe Startup Challenge 2014 globally. Sixscape was the winner of Mondato Mobile Financial Services Startup of the Year for 2014.
We are seeking for talented developers for expansion. If you have what it takes, we look forward to your participation with us to bring Sixscape Communications to a private EXIT or IPO in a few years’ time.
- Development of security application for authentication and secure End2End direct communication.
- Should be familiar with using Visual Studio.
- Prior experience working with C# / Xamarin for Android/iOS
- You should be familiar with Android system architecture and/or iOS system architecture, and standard User Interface design
- Familiar with recent MacOS-X releases
- Ideally already member of Apple developer community
All interested applicants are to send your CV with CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to firstname.lastname@example.org