Sixscape is an innovative infosecurity startup which bridge the gaps in authentication and secure communication. Sixscape provides a security platform which simplify the issuing of digital certs for strong authentication and encryption. Together with our client apps, we make use of digital certs as digital identities of users to provide strong authentication, secure communication (such as secure email, secure chat, secure file transfer, etc.) and document signing applications.
These security services which are enabled by our Identity Registration Protocol (IRP), is currently patent pending but has been awarded Port#4604 by the Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA). Our security platform also enables strong IoT security by automating the process of issuing a digital identity to every devices without having any manual processes.
Sixscape seeks to empower our team to take initiative, and to create through collaboration. We seek talented and motivated individual who like experience building a startup to be part of the team.
- To create marketing strategy for Sixscape
- To coordinate, plan and execute marketing activities such as trade shows, partners’ seminars, etc.
- To provide market research on competitions, products, technology and customers’ requirement
- To design and provide content writing for print, web site, blogs, etc.
- To provide marketing support and activities to resellers in SE Asia
- To manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measuring its result
- To use SEO and social media to generate leads
- To maintain and send monthly e-newsletter to customers and contacts
- Should have a Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Should be able to work independently
- Have good experience in planning and executing marketing campaign for IT products and solutions (Those with marketing experience in security software applications will be a great plus)
- Good creative and design skill is necessary
- Experience in SEO and various social medias is required
- Desire to work in a fast growing Startups environment
All interested applicants are to send your CV with CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to email@example.com