Windows Application Developers
Sixscape Communications, a Startup Company which based in Singapore that focuses on the Next Generation Secure Communications solutions. Co-founded by Lawrence Hughes, the Co-founder of former CipherTrust, Inc. which he had did a USD273M exit in 2006.
Sixscape has developed two new Internet protocols which evaluated and approved by Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA), enables secure Authentication and provide true End2End direct secure communications for users, M2M and IoT devices to register and discover each other easily. This new technologies will be the cutting edge of network applications and will create a huge market potential in cryptographic authentication applications and solutions that support the growth of M2M and IoT applications.
Sixscape was one of the 9 finalists from 280 applicants in the Innotribe Startup Challenge 2014 globally. Sixscape was the winner of Mondato Mobile Financial Services Startup of the Year for 2014.
The company is offered a grant of S$0.5million from Spring Singapore. We are seeking for talented developers for expansion. If you have what it takes, we look forward to your participation with us to bring Sixscape Communications to a private EXIT in a few years’ time.
- Development of security application for authentication and secure End2End direct communication.
- Minimum 5-10 years full-time professional experience in Windows Development with C#.Net
- Very experienced with MS Visual Studio 2013 and Team Foundation Server
- Good GUI design skills, including separating logic and GUI (e.g. MVC)
- Prior experience in socket-based network programming required
- Multi-threaded server design and implementation required
- Experience with C# development for Windows 8+
- Prior experience in implementing IETF network protocols a big plus
- Experience with Asynchronous design a big plus
- Any experience with cryptography and/or PKI a big plus
- Network certification (e.g. CCNA) a big plus
- Any experience with IPv6 a very big plus
- Should be familiar with computer security is a big plug