Sixscape seeks to empower our team to take initiative, and to create through collaboration. We seek talented and motivated individuals who like experience in building a startup and to be part of a hyper growth team.
- Head of R&D
- To spearhead overall management of the R&D function within the cybersecurity and crypto space and apply research to challenges in crypto security posed by market drivers.
- Provide constructive guidance to the Product Management team and overall management on market and product direction in order to preempt market requirements and market direction.
- Regular review of competitive products and services and differentiate against
- Conduct innovative research and provide leadership to projects to contribute effectively internally and with customers to understand and propose solutions in addition to presenting as appropriate at conferences and customer/partner meetings.
- QA head & Scrum Master
- QA management experience in automated test methodologies and execution
- Create and direct a QA strategy, framework and discipline aligned with company goals and objectives
- Recommend, build and maintain test tools and processes in addition to ongoing training of staff
- Focus on continuous improvement in quality and test standards
- Scrum master and agile development experience
- Regional Sales Director – APAC
- To lead all sales efforts both direct and channel in the APAC region.
- Have experience and relationships at Cxx level and ability to sell value and at multiple levels in customer and partner engagements.
- Demonstrable track record in over-achievement of sales quota
- Strong sales and overall leadership background and reporting to aid management in directing company strategy.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution aligned to deliver both short term revenue and longer term relationships and strategic sales.
- Presales Engineer – APAC
- Prior experience in security advantageous
- Assist sales team, partners and customers in successful POV’s and demonstrations
- Be able to design and build demonstration environments and position products from both a technical and technical sales perspective
- Provide training to partners and end users
- C#, Xamarin and native developers
- Experience in development of Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android app development.
- Proven experience in developing security products a preference
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com